Monday 23 March 2015

Evaluation question 4 - How did I use media technology in the proess of making my music video



These are some of the websites that I remember sing throughout my course, although I have used more, I've just forgotten the names of some:
www.youtube.com
www.blogger.com
www.google.com
www.facebook.com
www.prezi.com
www.wyke.ac.uk
www.twitter.com
www.goanimate.com
www.dafont.com


This is a link to a video analysis of more of my technologies used in the construction of my media products

Everio Camcorder -- In this video I talk about how and when I used the camcorder. I talk about settings used, where I used it and also why I used it ad then chose not to use it.

Mini-x Speaker -- In this video I will be talking about the speaker that I used for extra sound when we were out and filming the music video

Sony HDV Camcorder -- In this video I will be talking about the camcorder that I used t film the whole of the music video. I will explain why I chose to use it and where I used it.



Tripods -- In this video I will be talking about the tripods used hen creating my products

DSLR Camera -- In this video I will be talking about the camera that I used to create my ancillary images

Tracker -- In this video I will be talking about the tracker used to make the tracking shot



No comments:

Post a Comment