Monday 23 March 2015

Evaluation question 3 - What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I have prepared a survey which I am hoping will give me a wide range of result to help me in improving my music advert poster
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9NMKWVQ

Although I only got a small amount of replies from my questionnaire (4 responses), they were helpful for me. these were the results from the people that reviewed it.
As you can see the results given are varied, there is a low, medium and a high rating. The advice given to me was understandable and helpful. The improvements given were as followed:
  1. A better quality image needed for the main image
  2. Add more colour
  3. loosen up the shapes to make them less boxy
Although I got these responses late and I wasn't able to correct my ancillary text, it is helpful for if I very do this type of thing again. The positive feedback given was as followed:
  1. The ratings down the side of the page
  2. The way I've done Eddies name
Also, not shown on the audience feedback from the questionnaire, these were also things that people liked about the video;
  1. Lip sync was in time and correct
  2. Multiple locations
  3. Use of props e.g. guitar
  4. The creativity in booking a hotel room for the video
  5. Concentration on all the locations at the end of the video
  6. My use of cinematography with the different shots used
  7. Use of the tracker and pan shots going vertically and horizontally
  8. Including a female to the video for a bit of the narrative
  9. Spinning of the record player (using imagery to match the lyrics)
  10. Use of the studio as it is a performance video




By using Facebook I was not only reaching out to my friends but I was also reaching out to those I didn't know, those who were told about the video by others, this was good as well, this increased my audience range and also increased the amount of feedback I got back. The ability to connect with others on social media nowadays is hugely increasing with the amount of networks opening up every week.







With these results off of my friends, I was able to change anything needing to be changed in order to fulfil my target audience, this is also why I used Facebook as a source of feedback, my friends on Facebook are the target audience that  would be trying to aim for in the world. Although there was a very high amount of positive feedback there was some negative. I could have looked upon this feedback in a bad way but took it as constructive criticism and I was able to make vital changes to my products. The main negative that people pointed out was that the music sound quality wasn't very good, I tired many times to try to correct this but I was not able to.





No comments:

Post a Comment